Monday 4 February 2008

A little bit sad

It’s great, but it’s also a bit sad. As soon as I see someone being out running I really envy them and wish it was me. Today is an absolutely gorgeous day. The sun is shining, the air is really clear… Cycling to work this morning through Hyde Park all I could think of was that I wanted to go out for a long run. I kept looking over to the trail where I ran yesterday, thinking of how good it felt to be in that complete running mode where you don’t really have to do anything but your legs just keep moving by themselves. You hear your steady breathing, your feet touching the ground, the music in your ears, Nike+ giving me constant updates on my progress… I want to go out again, right now!!! Can’t wait for the mornings/evenings to become a little bit lighter so that I can start running into/back from work.
I think it's fair to say that I've gotten properly bitten by running and am starting to get addicted to it. Oh dear...

No comments: